Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Totally just typed "Fill in the Blanket Friday".............

Anyway, it has been a couple of days and I might have left my camera at school! So here is a fun little post for tonight!
My most favorite "little thing" is hanging out with a mug of hot chocolate in the winter. So comfy, warm, and relaxing.

I'd give anything to have school start at 10 AM... I think that would be a much better start time than 8:10. ;)

I can't believe that we still have 2.5 more days of school next week!!!! The kids need time off of school more than I do. The normal "fun things" that I throw in throughout the day aren't enough to keep them contained... yikes!!

The only thing I'd like to achieve today is getting my free tickets to the Brookfield Zoo! And getting lots of Christmas shopping done because I hardly have any gifts bought!!!! :(

The last thing I want to do today is go to sleep... if this fill-in-the-blank is speaking chronologically!

If I were writing my own blank today, it would say "the classroom management tool I use around Christmastime that works MIRACLES is _______" because I could really use that information!

My favorite candle scent is Sun and Sand by Yankee Candle!! Although I also like any kind of apple..... apple cider, regular old apples. I am pretty easy to please with candles as long as it's not vanilla scented or any kind of baked good scent, like cake or cookies or frosting! Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...