Monday, December 5, 2011

I Got a Grant!!

Today I was paying VERY close attention at my weekly mentor meeting when I got an email (and then later on a letter) from Target!
In September, I read somewhere online that Target gives out field trip grants, and all you have to do is apply! So I applied and I was chosen as a recipient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super super excited!!

A ways back, I mentioned that I went to the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum in Chicago for an Illinois Butterflies workshop and that I wanted to take my class to a field trip there someday. So that's the field trip I applied for!

We won't go until the spring, after we've hatched our butterfly. I should get my field trip check in January and then we'll be all set! Yay!!!!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...