Sunday, December 18, 2011

Liebster Award!

Thanks so much to Dee at First Impressions for giving me the Liebster Award!


This award is given to little guys like me who have less than 200 followers!

I'll pass the Liebster Award on to these lovely ladies (even though I know a few have already gotten it!):
I just found Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade yesterday! I pinned her addition with regrouping foldable, and already it has 1 like and 21 repins!! She is legit.
First Grade Garden
I literally just found Amanda at First Grade Garden like 10 minutes ago. She has tons of freebies that I am going to use to keep myself sane this week!!
http://goingnuttyinmisssquirrelsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/
Mrs. Squirrels is too funny!! She led me to a hilarious blog last night that made my night so much more funny!!!

3 comments:

  1. Omg you are so sweet to give me an award! I am truly honored! I am still trying to figure out how to make a button for my blog. Do you have any helpful hints??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have medicine now, and stayed home from school today....so hopefully I will be better soon!

    I'm very intrested in how you manage the standards/reports cards, etc for your multi-age class? I taught at an English Language School last year in Australia and my class was 3-6th grade of all ESL levels! But I only had 12 students (but still pretty crazy right?)

    Have a good break!

    Kelli
    Tales from a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you like my button and I can't take any credit for it! :) I am having a giveaway over at my blog! Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...