Sunday, April 1, 2012

Getting Stuff Done!

I had a productive day! Sadly it was one of the last days of spring break............. let's have a moment of silence for this great week.

Okay, moving on!

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to see Jim Gaffigan. Any fans out there?
SO FUNNY! I was crying laughing all night long.

Today I went into school again. We got a new copier at school and my computer isn't hooked up to print to it... so I went in since my BTF next door was there too! I got everything copied for next week which feels GREAT because I am never so ready this far ahead of time. I usually plan only a few days ahead of time since things change so fast. I feel so happy that I got everything ready!! This is the file box I bought at Target a few months ago to get myself organized and I am just now using it, haha. I didn't realize how much paper I use, yikes.
I finished getting the math quilts ready by cutting out all of these chicks! I am a super precise cutter for some reason. I wish I could just cut fast and not care if they look perfect but that's just not how I roll I guess! I am psyched to do our new quilt on Monday!
That's all I did at school! I still have to plan Science for this week... we are the middle of our dinosaur unit and I am trying to find fun things to do. My book is not helping!

On Monday I went to the eye doctor and got new glasses and prescription sunglasses, and my sunglasses came in yesterday! Here I am driving home from school. You can see the cornfields through the window! 
Last day of break tomorrow! But I'm going in to a 4-day week so I can't really complain too much. Do you all have this Friday off too?

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on being ahead... it is a wonderful feeling (or so I've heard) :)
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...I am so happy you look forward to the quilt! That is on my to do for this week! Sorry your Spring Break is ending. The good news is that it's a short week! Loved your car and cornfield picture! You are so cute!
    Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...