Monday, May 28, 2012

What I'm Reading This Summer

This summer, I plan on doing a LOT of reading!

Every summer, I read all of the Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award nominees. I started doing this a few years ago before I had a job. I wanted to be familiar with the books my future students would read! Now that I actually have students, I still read all of these even though they are way above my students' reading levels. This collage shows all of the books I haven't read yet on the list!

I'll also read some professional books, like these...

And I'll definitely be long-term planning over the summer, too!

Maybe I can fit in some non-children's books........ we'll see. ;)

What are you reading this summer?

2 comments:

  1. I've read all three of those professional books. They are some of my favorites. You'll love them.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing what Tammy said, I've only read The Daily Five and Reading With Meaning, but you'll love them! Happy Summer Reading!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...