Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Good morning and happy Wednesday!
I'm loving the mini PVC pocket chart stand I made! The stand is sitting on our dining room table and every time I look at it, it makes me happy because I made (pretty much) by myself. :) If you have those little Target pocket charts from last summer laying around, go check out my tutorial!
I'm loving the Bachelorette still! I was pumped to see that Doug went home. He was a nice person, I guess, but acted way more like Emily's dad than her boyfriend. That kiss was so incredibly awkward... yikes. And Arie is still in it to win it!! I love you, Arie.

I'm loving that I started a new knitting project! I used to knit a LOT in my senior year of high school through college but it has gotten away from me a bit. One of my former first graders who I will have again in second grade is getting a new baby brother in August! So I've been working on a baby blanket for the baby.
I'm loving that my summer ESL class is only 3 weeks long. I'm not loving that it's 6 hours per class period and that my teacher is super quiet and likes to read off of powerpoints............

I'm loving that I picked up a TON of books at the Salvation Army last week with my cousins. We were probably there for 2 hours. There was an entire wall consisting of only bookshelves that were stacked two deep. My cousin, Kelley, is taking children's lit next semester, so she's trying to pick up books to fulfill her book list, and usually I just go along and throw things into her basket, but this time I actually bought books!

I'm loving that I got to catch up with all the teachers at my school yesterday. The priest from the church associated with our school was reassigned to a different church, so there was a going-away party for him yesterday. It was really nice to chit chat and see my buddies again. :)

I'm loving my cousins. :) Here's Kelley and me getting ready to check with with our million books the other day!

What are you loving today?

8 comments:

  1. Oh no...I hadn't seen this week's episode yet! Well, guess I'll still watch and pretend I don't know who goes home :)

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry! But I'm pretty sure we all knew Doug was going home this week!

      Delete
  2. Omgosh you are so right about that kiss. What an aweful first kiss. I also like Arie. I really cant wait for the men tell all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that I have a new job!

    I have a bajillion of those Target pocket charts... it's my sickest addiction. I can't believe how many I have pulled out STILL IN THE PACKAGES while I've been packing up my room for my move!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- I love your "Good Reads" thing. I think it was on your blog I saw the book TRASH so I read it and LOOOOOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE getting books from the thrift store!! A large portion of my classroom library was from there!
    ☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...